Angel Food Cake Churro Bites - a delicious sugar and cinnamon treat topped with glaze!
- 1 Sara Lee Angel Food Cake
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- oil for frying
- Let your Angel Food Cake thaw. Once thaw, cube the cake. My cubes were about 1.5 inches x 1.5 inches.
- Heat vegetable oil on low-medium heat. Fry cubes until golden brown.
- Once golden brown, immediately put them in the bowl with cinnamon and sugar and toss around. Continue doing this until they're all done.
- For even more flavor, mix 1 cup powdered sugar with a tablespoon of milk, mix and drizzle over the bites. ENJOY!